TOP 5 ENTERTAINMENT TRENDS 2019
So we've been watching and listening to our clients over the year and here is what we think the Top 5 Entertainment Trends for 2019 are so far!
1) WEDDING WIND DOWNBrides and grooms are wanting to stay up later, chill out and enjoy some wind-down music into the early hours.
2) EXPERIENTIAL ENTERTAINMENTThis is all about surprising guests and leaving a memorable impression in all those 'between' moments at a wedding. More couples are choosing to include digital magicians, smoke bombs, fireworks, caricaturists, drinks-pimping stations, casinos, sweet carts, acoustic musicians, children's entertainers, fire performers, glitter bars, lawn games, flash mobs and the list goes on!
3) THE GIF BOOTHThe next step up from the Photo Booth is now to create your own animated GIFs and be able to post them live to your social media!
4) DJs WITH LIVE MUSICIANSMore and more of you are enjoying the Ibiza sounds of live musicians alongside your wedding DJ. Saxophone, trumpet, percussion, drums, guitar, bongos, congas and vocals are all becoming popular options to add to the lineup!
5) SILENT DISCOSPerfect for the wind-down session where the venue noise needs to be cut! Different channels in the headphones also ensure a choice of tunes to suit all guests! Brilliant fun and a hilarious way to end the night!
If you love the sound of including any the trends we've mentioned on your big day, give us a shout, we'd love to help!
Posted 14 June 2019
by Nathan Evans
Return to blog